A busy week ahead…

November 14, 2011 |  Tagged , , , , , , , | 27 Comments

The week beginning November 14th is Friendship Week in our school, and Science Week across the country. There will be many and varied activities for students to watch and listen out for and reports will follow at the end of the week.

Comments

27 Comments so far

1.    Mr. Pearl - Eastwood on November 15, 2011 9:44 am

Sounds like a great week. What sort of activities go on in both topics?

2.    Haley on November 15, 2011 4:03 pm

People in the US don’t celebrate Science week and or Friendship Week….. We only celebrate the holidays that are celebrated all around the world and we don’t wear uniforms.

3.    John24 on November 15, 2011 4:10 pm

This week is also recycling week her at Marshall. Recycling can help the Earth that you and I live on so we should all recycle. Recycling is fun because you can make a game of it like paper toss or bottle toss in to the recycling can happy science and recycling week.

4.    Lloyd on November 15, 2011 4:11 pm

I have a question
    What do you do during friendship week?

5.    Nicole on November 15, 2011 4:50 pm

I love friends week! I have alot of friends myself so friends week will be filled with friendly love… Oh that sounds weird, haha. But I love my friends, so its all good.

Also Science Week is neat too. I like the subject science because it is so interesting. My science teacher here at Marshall is pretty nice. You know normal like all the other teachers… Wow that sounds mean too, sorry. I love all my teachers!

6.    Mandy on November 15, 2011 4:51 pm

I love my friends ! but i dont really like science.

7.    Madison on November 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Science is ok… but it’s not my favorite. Friendship week sounds cool!!!

8.    Lauren on November 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Friendship week sounds cool and pretty fun. Our school doesn’t have friendship week, but it would be a good idea if we had it. We have recycle week at our school this week.

9.    Lindsy on November 15, 2011 6:12 pm

What activities do you do during friendship week???

10.    Jules(; on November 15, 2011 6:13 pm

we are having recycle week this week and there i like a sculputure in the caffeteria made out of trash!!

11.    Brillith on November 15, 2011 6:14 pm

I which we had friendship week in MMS. I really dont like scince I think science is to hard. This week is recycling week.:D

12.    michelle on November 15, 2011 6:17 pm

I love science. But we don’t celebrate science week or freindship week here in the U.S.A. We are having a recycling week here at Marshall Middle though. :) “Save the Planet. Go green. Stop the insanity , Go organic”

13.    marshall on November 15, 2011 6:18 pm

i love science, but we dont celebrate it here. i wish we would though, it sounds really fun!!! :)

14.    Brenda on November 15, 2011 6:22 pm

I wish we celebrated friendship week! What kind of activitys do you guys do during this week?

15.    Emily on November 15, 2011 6:52 pm

I love all my friends, it would be so cool if we could have friends week here. i dont really like science that much.

16.    HaleyC on November 15, 2011 7:03 pm

I would love to learn about friendship week, because we dont have that here in america, but it would sure be lovely to have it though. I think we should have it because, peple have friends and it can be a time for you to build or repair friendships. IT should be here also because many men and women have friends and they are like family to them, so with out them they dont know what to do. Just like my friends with out them i would have no one to talk to they make me the person i am today and they are very special to me. I love my friends dearly thats why i think we should have friendship week here in the United State.

17.    Bianca on November 15, 2011 7:10 pm

that sounds cool because i love all of my friends:)
    what do you do during friendship week?

18.    Ian on November 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Pretty cool! LOVE SCIENCE

19.    Haley on November 15, 2011 7:27 pm

i love my friends!my best friends are Jennifer, Maria, Hannah, Gillian, Miranda, Brianna, and Haeley(:: oh and i dont like science.

20.    alexis on November 15, 2011 7:46 pm

AWESOME i love my friends so much i dont know what i would do with out them! <3 :)

21.    Zoe on November 15, 2011 8:13 pm

I love my friends they are very important to me and they are a key part of my life and I love making new friends too :D

22.    Loreto Cavan on November 15, 2011 11:02 pm

During Friendship week we will have poems, prayer and songs on the theme over the school intercom system during the day. We have an intercultural concert on Thursday afternoon, and the 1st Yr students will be watching the DVD “UP” together on Friday afternoon.

23.    Bryce on November 18, 2011 4:21 pm

We should have that here. But we don’t

24.    ashley2 on November 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Friendship week sounds cool! Thats a good idea for our school to have here. Those activities look pretty fun!

25.    Ivy on November 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Friendship week sounds cool! I love my friends :) What kind of activites do you do? And science week sounds cool, too.

26.    Brianna on November 18, 2011 5:33 pm

I love my friends amd Family more than anything else in the world.I dont even want to think about not having them in my life.

But i dont like science at all!

That would be amazing if we had friendship week at MMS… we have a spirit week and a recycleing week but thats about it!

27.    Erika on November 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Friendship week is a good idea! I wish we had a friendship week. But this week we have recycle week which isn’t as fun.

Name (required)